August 22 & 23, 2012
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (Aug. 22)
8:00 a.m. - Noon (Aug. 23)
Sioux Falls, SD
Earn continuing education credits during this two-day conference focusing on:
• Military Culture/Deployment Cycle
• Etiology, Assessment & Treatment of PTSD
• Sleep Problems Related to Deployment (Insomnia)
Featured Speaker: Holly O’Reilly, Ph.D., Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Trainer, of the Center for Deployment Psychology. Dr. O’Reilly has served as a researcher, or research clinician, on several PTSD treatment studies and specializes in cognitive-behavioral treatments for trauma survivors.
Target Audience: This conference will be of interest to clinicians involved in the care of veterans/service members and/or their families. It is recommended for Psychologists, Counselors and Marriage & Family Therapists, Social Workers and Alcohol and Drug Professionals.
Seating is limited. Please register by Monday, August 13, 2012.
Conference will be held at the Avera Hall located on the campus of the University Center located at
4801 North Career Avenue, Sioux Falls, SD 57107
To Register for the Conference: Call the Yankton Rural Area Health Education Center at:
605-655-1400 or click here for the on-line registration form. The 1.5 day conference is only $15 which includes meals and continuing education credits.
Application for 10.75 continuing education credits has been made to the following:
• South Dakota Board of Psychologist Examiners
• South Dakota Board of Examiners for Counselors and Marriage & Family Therapists
• South Dakota Board of Social Work Examiners
• South Dakota Board of Alcohol and Drug Professionals